Financial Freedom Seminar
About Jim Sammons
As a young man, Jim had one goal in life—to become a millionaire by the age of 30. At age 29, he was on the verge of bankruptcy, with emotional pressures so overwhelming that he could not eat, sleep, or work.
It was through this experience that he learned how to apply timeless and universal principles found in the Bible to his life, family, and business. In this seminar, Jim transparently shares the insights he learned through his tragedies and triumphs. Today, as a result of applying these lessons to his own life, Jim is one of the most successful and trusted real estate developers in the Dallas—Fort Worth area.
What Makes the Difference?
What has surprised audiences around the world is that the 20 financial principles shared often oppose our natural inclinations and some commonly accepted financial practices.
In this 16-hour video seminar, Jim Sammons explains the accuracy and wisdom of God’s instructions regarding finances. You will learn how to get out of debt, how to deal with compromises, and how to make wise investments. You will learn how to build the spirit of your marriage, how to teach principles to your children, how to work with other people, and how to develop many other skills that will help you become a successful person, marriage partner, parent, and financial steward.
The Financial Freedom Seminar is ideal for viewing in a home with family and friends, as well as in a large group setting for businesses, churches, etc. It is recommended, but not required, to use Men’s Manual, Volume 2 in conjunction with the seminar.
The series consists of 20 sessions . Each session is less than one hour in length and is taught by Jim Sammons.
- Learn what it really means to be financially free.
- Know God’s four purposes for money.
- Identify and reject false financial concepts.
- Recognize God’s reproofs for the wrong ways to riches.
- Choose to serve God rather than money.
- Establish the tithe as a “weekly reminder.”
- Purpose to keep out of debt.
- Learn to live within your income.
- Develop sales resistance.
- Flee from the hidden traps of swindlers.
- Learn how to get the best buy.
- Be committed to an effective accounting system.
- Never lend to friends or co-sign for a loan.
- Develop the full potential of your home.
- Choose a good name, whatever the cost.
- Learn the principles of praying for money.
- Avoid business partnerships.
- Identify and conquer slothfulness.
- Listen to the cautions of your wife.
- Prepare now for a lasting heritage.